Bali: Your Gateway to Property Investments and Unforgettable Travel Adventures
Nov 2, 2023
The island of Bali, located in the Malay archipelago, is part of Indonesia. Its length is only 100 km. This picturesque resort is interesting for its spacious white sand beaches and incredibly beautiful turquoise lagoons. It is also called “surfer’s paradise.”
The island is also famous for its large coral reefs and numerous cultural attractions. Having visited Bali once, many dream of visiting this wonderful place again. Having visited it again, they want to stay here forever and buy properties in Bali for investment.
Features of the real estate market in Bali
Buying real estate on the island is a simple procedure; you only need to choose the most suitable property from the many options offered by realtors and developers. The real estate market here has been developing rapidly in recent years, and this is due to the large influx of foreign investors who want to profitably invest their capital.
The greatest demand is:
- Apartments: The most budget option for real estate, although not as popular as villas;
- Villas: They can be free-standing or located on the territory of the cottage town. The first option is in demand among those who buy housing for living and renting out. The second is most often only to rent. The advantage of cottage communities is that the maintenance costs are divided between all owners. They are equipped with their own parking lots swimming pools, and are guarded by special services;
- Houses: under construction. This option has recently been the most popular for investment. This is because in the early stages of construction, developers provide buyers with fairly good discounts. Another advantage is the ability to pay the cost of housing in installments before handing over the house.
Development land is not popular among potential investors because construction work is very expensive. The cost of real estate in Bali depends on its location and varies from $100,000 to $1,500,000. Its maintenance costs on average $20–22 per square meter.
Prospects for the development of the real estate market on the island of Bali
The trend of rising real estate prices is attracting more and more investors worldwide.
The average price increase per year is approximately 15–20%. According to results conducted by the famous consulting company C9 Hotelworks, the island was visited by 12% more tourists than in the previous year. The local airport broke a new record for throughput, recording more than three million passengers landing in Bali.
The best places to observe in Bali
The island of Bali is not only the beloved beaches with white sand and Bounty-style nature. Indonesia has a lot of attractions and entertainment, so it is recommended to combine a typical “doing nothing” vacation with excursions and an active life - believe me, it’s much more interesting, and you won’t get bored with the ocean. Ideal for couples and families with children.
Bali Safari and Marine Park. The true pearl of the island is the huge Safari and Marine Park - this is one attraction that is famous for its diversity of wildlife, rich flora, and fauna, as well as a great entertainment program. The park has been operating since 2007. It is located in the Gianyar district and covers an area of 40 hectares. Now, it is home to eight dozen species of animals. In general, about four hundred representatives of the animal world live here.
Pura Tanah Lot in Bali. If you love beautiful architecture, exoticism, and Asian charm, Tanah Lot Temple is the place to be. This is an incredible place that will leave an indelible impression on your soul: the temple floats above the water, it is inaccessible, and you cannot get inside; at low tide, you can go straight to the walls and look into the cave at the sacred snake; paradise opens up for surfers here - you can cut through the waves under a rocky arch, challenging nature; the sunset against the backdrop of the temple is divine.
Rice terraces of Bali - a natural pearl For travelers who found visiting the Safari Park not enough or simply wanted to diversify their excursion program, I recommend the rice terraces of Jatiluwih. This is not just any field but a real treasure of local farmers - rice plantations are located in cascades, and among them, there are strangely shaped lakes.
5 more interesting sights of Bali:
For one holiday in Bali, the mentioned attractions are quite enough. Still, hyper-active tourists or guests who are visiting the island for the first time are invited to explore other attractions:
- Uluwatu Rock has incredible views and an unusual temple. Sekumpul Waterfall is another natural attraction, one of the tallest waterfalls in Bali.
- The Tirta Ganga and Taman Ujung palaces are complexes on the water, where demonic sculptures are installed, abandoned huts are full, and the canals are teeming with fish. There are also sacred springs and its hotel.
- The Gunung Kawi Tombs is an enchanting place for lovers of mysticism. The crypts are located in a ravine with almost 400 steps.
- Mountain lakes: Bratan, Buyan, Tamblingan, these are, in fact, just beautiful picturesque places with Balinese nature.
Property in Bali
If, after visiting this wonderful place, you got the idea to purchase property here, use the platform https://bali.realestate/ to find a dream housing. The catalog contains many offers and the experts can give free consultations.